IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
At Rivera Family Funeral Home we are committed to living out our core purpose of Healing Hearts, Inspiring Trust, and Comforting Souls. Our staff as a whole is working in new and creative ways that ensure the health and safety of the families we serve and of our own families at home.
We are implementing the following public safety procedures to protect your family and our staff during the current health crisis, effective immediately.
- We are adhering to guidelines recommended by the CDC, the New Mexico Department of Public Health.
- We are open and will continue to care for you and your loved one – day or night, every day of the year. The continuum of care that we offer is unparalleled and gives the families we serve tremendous peace-of-mind, especially during these unsettling times.
- We are offering phone and email family appointments to families choosing to stay home. If you choose to come into the mortuary for your appointment, we require that you limit the number of people attending to three (3).
- All ceremonies in our chapel are limited to 5 people maximum.
- Enhanced hygiene practices and social distancing are in effect with our team.
- Please be mindful of CDC guidelines to wash your hands often and refrain from handshakes and hugs at all gatherings.
- We are in constant communication with our faith community partners, cemeteries, hospitals, as well as state and local health officials on steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We continue to ask that those at risk or those not feeling well stay home and reach out to the family through our obituary page. If you are attending services, please follow the CDC recommendations.
These new implementations will be in effect until further notice, and are subject to change as the current situation evolves.
If you have any further questions about how we are handling the new recommendations or how they might effect you, please don’t hesitate to call us.
Tim Rivera, Owner and Funeral Director